Stanko CS1600 Radial Arm Drill (5 FT Arm)
Made with high-strength casting, heat-treated with the latest technology, and age-cured.
Hardened and ground alloy steel ways.
Nitrogen-treated spindle for long durability.
High precision gears ground with Swiss Technology for quiet operation.
Hydraulic speed and feed pre-selection.
Hydraulic clamping allows the selection of arm or headstock or both to be clamped.
Wide range of feeds and speeds.
Control on the headstock arranged for efficient operation.
High-Quality paint finish.
Coolant system and work lamps.
- Spindle Travel: 12.4"
- Spindle Taper: Morse 5
- Spindle Speed: 25 - 2,000 RPM
- Speed Number: 16
- Max. Drilling Ø: 2"
- Min - Max. Distance Between Spindle Axis & Column: 14" - 63"
- Min - Max Distance from Spindle Nose to Base Plate: 12.6" - 48"
- Range of Spindle Feeds: 0.04 - 3.20 mm/rev
- Spindle Head Travel Along Arm: 49.2"
- Main Motor: 5.4 HP
- Weight (approx): 7800 lbs
- Dimensions: 100" x 45" x 112"
- ST: 569