Rebuilding and Upgrades
Bed Way Grinding
If your machine can't keep tolerance because of wear on bed ways, but still has a solid structure, do not rush to buy a new one.
Main reasons to restore your older/worn out machine.
- The major price difference between new machine and rebuilding.
- The machine will be installed back in the same place.
- Operator familiarity with the machine.
- Tolerance will be back as on a new machine.
- Hard to get the same rigid machine. Newer machines usually do not offer the same solid casting as older machines.
Stanko 7612 (Capacity)
- Width: 1600mm
- Height: 1400mm
- Length: 6000mm
- Weight: 30,000lbs