Stanko Big Bore Lathe
SA983 pipe-threading machine designed for turning parts of pipe and pipe connections (tubing, drill pipe) used for the production and transportation of oil and natural gas.
Machines can be used for a variety of turning operations, including turning the cones and threading: metric, modular, pitch and tool joints. The machine is equipped with two motorized four-jaw chuck diameter of 720mm/28”.
The machines have an automatic threading cycle. High drive power and rigidity of the machine, a wide range of spindle speeds and feeds allow full use of the advanced tools for processing different materials.
- Spindle bore - 320mm
- Max. Diameter overbed - 830mm
- Max. Diameter over cross slide - 410mm
- Max. Diameter over the frame - 1,150mm
- Spindle flange to the right edge of the GAP - 446mm
- Max. length of the centers - 1,000mm, 2,000mm, 3,000mm
- Width Taper Attachment - 600mm
- Max.torque on the spindle - 3,000 n-m
- Max. traction force carriage - 2,000 kgf
Max. Weight of the Workpiece
- Chuck - 2,000kg
- Centers - 5,000kg
- Spindle Speed - 8 - 355rpm
- Longitudinal - 0,09 - 2,67mm/rev
- Crosslide - 0.042 - 1,179 mm/rev
Limit Steps of Threads
- Metric - 1 - 28mm
- Thread - 28tpi
- Main Motor - 20hp
- Weight - 10,300kg, 10,900kg, 11,500kg
- Length - 3,640mm, 4,640mm, 5,640mm
- Width - 2,050mm
- Height - 1,675mm
- The basic package includes the tailstock, coolant tank.