Stanko 2" Capacity Radial Arm Drill
- Made with high strength casting, heat-treated with the latest technology, and age-cured.
- Hardened and ground alloy steel ways.
- Nitrogen-treated spindle for long durability.
- High precision gears ground with Swiss technology for quiet operation.
- Hydraulic speed and feed pre-selection.
- Hydraulic clamping allows the selection of arm or headstock or both to be clamped.
- Wide range of feeds and speeds.
- Controls on the headstock arranged for efficient operation.
- High-quality paint finish.
- Coolant System
- Work Lamp
- Box Table 500 mm. x 630 mm x 500 mm
- Drilling capacity for steel - 50mm
- Spindle Taper - M5
- Max. Distance Between Spindle Axis and Column - 1600mm
- Min. Distance Between Spindle Axis and Column - 350mm
- Max. Distance from Spindle Nose to Base Plate - 1,220mm
- Min. Distance from Spindle Nose to Base Plate - 320mm
- Spindle Travel - 315mm
- Range of Spindle Speeds - 25 - 2,000rpm
- Number of Spindle Speeds - 16
- Range of Spindle Feeds - 0.04 - 3.20mm/rev
- Number of Spindle Feeds - 16
- Travel of Spindle Head along Arm - 1,250mm
- Power of Main Motor - 4kW
- Weight of Machine - 3,500kg
- Overall Dimension (LxWxH) - 2,500mm x 1,070mm x 2,840mm