**CAMPRO machine prices are subject to change due to currency exchange rates**
Prices displayed are for reference only.
Please contact us for more accurate pricing and deals.
- Constructed with high-quality meehanite cast iron and heat-treated to relieve stress thereby assuring maximum rigidity and accuracy.
- Box ways on all 3 axes greatly upgrade stability and dampening capability.
- The automatic lubrication unit with intelligent pressure failure detection function provides a reliable supply for saving cost and for environmental protection.
- Oil-coolant separation design which meets the environmental protection requirements allows centralized collection for all way oil.
|X axis travel||62.9"|
|Y axis travel||32.6"|
|Z axis travel||27.5"|
|Table Loading Area||70.8" X 31.4"|
|Allowable Table Load||4,409 lbs|
|Table T Slots - width x slot spacing||.866” x 4.921” x 5|
|Spindle nose to table top||5.9" – 33.5"|
|Spindle nose diameter||33.4"|
|Column to spindle center||33.4"|
|Spindle taper||CAT 50 Big Plus|
|Spindle speed||6,000 RPM|
|A.C. spindle motor (30 min.)||25 HP|
|Spindle torque (30 min)||384 ft-lbs|
|Spindle Driving Method||ZF Gearbox|
|Automatic Tool Changer|
|ATC type||Twin Arm Type|
|Number of tools||24|
|Tool Shank||CAT 50|
|Max tool dia.||4.3”|
|Max tool diameter (No Adjacent Tool)||7.8”|
|Max tool length||11.8”|
|Max tool weight||33 lbs.|
|Tool Selection||Random Bi-Directional|
|X and Y axis rapid traverse rate||590 IPM|
|Z axis rapid traverse rate||472 IPM|
|Cutting feed rate||393 IPM|
|Slide Type||Box Ways|
|Least command increment||.001mm,|
|Positioning accuracy||+/- .00020" (full stroke)|
|Floor space required (W x D X H)||189" X 127.8" X 126"|
|Machine weight||33,069 lbs.|
|Standard Power Source Requirement - Fanuc||205-235 Volts / 3 Phase/60HZ|
|Power capacity||83 AMPS|
|Air Source Requirement||85 – 115 PSI (3/8 ID Supply Hose)|
- Balanced 6,000 RPM Spindle with spindle oil cooler 6000 BTU for High-Speed Machining.
- Hardened and Ground class C3 precision double-nut ball screws (Ø40 mm) are pre-tensioned to minimize backlash, provide high precision movement, and reduce heat deformation on all axes.
- Precision scraping on both bonded Turcite-B and cast iron surfaces helps to reduce wearing out,
maintaining operation accuracy. Hardened and ground slideways give an extra 40% wear resistance.
BED, COLUMN, AND SADDLE:
The bed is a rigid one-piece casting with heavy ribbing to prevent deformation during heavy cutting. Fine-grain Meehanite cast iron is used for its excellent dampening characteristics. Four Y-Axis box ways with extra-wide outer box ways provide excellent support for the saddle, regardless of the load distribution on the table. The table is fully supported by the saddle in all positions. There is no table overhang. The rigid box type column casting is heavily ribbed to prevent twisting or distortion.
SPINDLE, HEADSTOCK, AND COLUMN
The high speed, 6,000 RPM, 50 taper spindle is a true cartridge type unit supported by precision class bearings that are permanently grease lubricated. The spindle is driven by a high torque 25 HP (30 min.) A.C. motor delivering an impressive 384 ft/lbs. (521 nm). Power is transferred through a heavy-duty two-speed planetary gear driven ZF gearbox, delivering outstanding heavy cutting performance. Promotes thermal stability and eliminates vibration. An encoder is attached to the spindle to allow rigid tapping.
Wide Box ways are used for unsurpassed long-term rigidity and accuracy. Each guideway is induction hardened and precision ground. Turcite is bonded to the mating way surfaces and then hand scraped to ensure perfect fit and tolerances. The Turcite resin with forced way lubrication provides a low friction surface and virtually eliminates guideway wear. All guideways are fully protected from chips and damage.
OIL JACKET SPINDLE CHILLER (STANDARD)
Machine accuracy is maintained by using a refrigeration system that circulates cooled oil around the spindle reducing the thermal effects of any heat generated.