CAMPRO CPB-1050B Box Way Verticals
Phone: (780) 465-3667
Request For A Quote
Phone: (780) 465-3667
**CAMPRO machine prices are subject to change due to currency exchange rates**
Prices displayed are for reference only.
Please contact us for more accurate pricing and deals.
The CPV Box Way Series of Vertical Machining Centers is designed for heavy cutting, long-term high accuracy, and superior surface finishes. Classic manufacturing methods and ultra-rigid construction are combined with advanced technological features to provide exceptional value. Constructed with high-quality Meehanite cast iron and heat-treated to relieve stress thereby assuring maximum rigidity and accuracy.
- Box ways on all 3 axes greatly upgrade stability and dampening capability.
- The automatic lubrication unit with intelligent pressure failure detection function provides a reliable supply for saving cost and for environmental protection.
- Oil-coolant separation design which meets the environmental protection requirements allows centralized collection for all way oil.
|X axis travel||42"|
|Y axis travel||20.9"|
|Z axis travel||30.7"|
|Table Loading Area||41.3” x 20.9”|
|Allowable Table Load||2200 pounds|
|Table T Slots - width x slot spacing||.708” x 3.937” – (5)|
|Spindle nose to table top||3.9” – 34.6”|
|Spindle nose diameter||2.8"|
|Column to spindle center||23.2"|
|Spindle taper||CAT 40 Big Plus|
|Spindle speed||12,000 RPM|
|A.C. spindle motor (30 min.)||20 HP|
|Spindle torque (30 min)||132 ft-lbs.|
|Spindle Driving Method||Belt Drive|
|Automatic Tool Changer|
|ATC type||Twin Arm Type|
|Number of tools||24|
|Tool Shank||CAT 40|
|Max tool dia.||3.1”|
|Max tool diameter (No Adjacent Tool)||5.9”|
|Max tool length||9.8"|
|Max tool weight||15.4 lbs.|
|Tool Selection||Random Bi-Directional|
|X and Y axis rapid traverse rate||1,181 IPM|
|Z axis rapid traverse rate||1,181 IPM|
|Cutting feed rate||393 IPM|
|Slide Type||Box Ways|
|Least command increment||001mm|
|Positioning accuracy||+/- .00020" (full stroke)|
|Floor space required (W x D X H)||125" x 96" X 120”|
|Machine weight||13,700 lbs.|
|Standard Power Source Requirement - Fanuc||205-235 Volts / 3 Phase/60HZ|
|Power capacity||53 Amps Minimum|
|Air Source Requirement||85 – 115 PSI|
- Balanced 12,000 RPM Spindle with 6000 BTU spindle oil cooler for High-Speed Machining.
- Hardened and Ground C3 Double Nut Ballscrews (Ø40 mm) are pre-tensioned to minimize backlash, provide high precision movement, and reduce heat deformation on all axes.
- All solid ways are coated with high-grade Turcite-B. Hardened and ground slideways give an extra 40% wear resistance.
- 2 Solid Box Ways are on a one-piece base instead of two supporting ways connected to the main base, which provides more rigidity under heavy machining. The mainframe is made of Meehanite casting for superior rigidity
Bed, Column, and Saddle:
The bed is a rigid one-piece casting with heavy ribbing to prevent deformation during heavy cutting. Fine-grain Meehanite cast iron is used for its excellent dampening characteristics. Extra-wide box ways provide excellent support for the saddle, regardless of the load distribution on the table. The table is fully supported by the saddle in all positions. There is no table overhang. The rigid box type column casting is heavily ribbed to prevent twisting or distortion.
Spindle, Headstock, and Column
The high speed, 12,000 RPM, 40 taper spindle is a true cartridge type unit supported by precision class bearings that are permanently grease lubricated. The spindle is driven by a high torque 20 HP (30 min.) A.C. motor delivering an impressive 132 ft/lbs. Power is transferred through a heavy-duty cogged drive belt eliminating slippage, promoting thermal stability, and minimizing vibration. An encoder is attached to the spindle to allow rigid tapping.
Wide Box ways are used for unsurpassed long-term rigidity and accuracy. Each guideway is induction hardened and precision ground. Turcite is bonded to the mating way surfaces and then hand scraped to ensure perfect fit and tolerances. The Turcite resin with forced way lubrication provides a low friction surface and virtually eliminates guideway wear. All guideways are fully protected from chips and damage.