Professional Machine Painter
Stan Canada has been supplying quality machine tools and services to the North American market since 1972. Since our establishment, we have successfully placed thousands of machines throughout North America. We continue to provide excellent machinery and services to satisfy our clients’ needs. This year, we have successfully relocated to 507 - 12 Avenue Nisku, Alberta as we expand our company.
Our shop consists of a wide variety of industrial machinery including manual equipment, CNC equipment, & other accessories. We support it with our excellent services such as electrical services, moving and rigging, full equipment service, preventative maintenance, and rebuilding and upgrades.
- Attention to details
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Physical capabilities: bending, crouching, & kneeling (required)
- Have some machine cleaning & painting experience (CNC, Lathes, Mills, Drills...etc)
- Some knowledge of machines is an asset.
- Weight Handling up to 50lbs
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
Please send your resume at email@example.com