Stanko 1A983 Semi-Auto Lathe (825)
- Serial: 825
- Spindle Bore: 12.6" Ø
- Spindle Speed: 8 - 355 rpm
- Swing Over Bed: 38"
- Swing Over Carriage: 17.72"
- Max. Weight of the workpiece (in the center): 197"
- Max. Weight of the workpiece (in the chuck): 79"
- Center Distance: 80"
- Fast Traverse: All Directions
- Max. Spindle Torque: 3±0,5 kNm
- Motor: 15 kW
- Cutting Thread Range (Diametral Pitch Inch): 112...8
- Cutting Thread Range (Thread Number for Pitch): 28...2
- Chuck: 28" Dual powered chucks with individually adjustable jaws
- Semi-Automatic Threading Cycles
- Taper Attachment
- Weight: 11,000 kg
- Dimensions: 185" x 80" x 66"
- ST: 490
1A983 pipe-threading machine designed for turning parts of pipe and pipe connections (tubing, drill pipe)used for the production and transportation of oil and natural gas.
Machines can be used for a variety of turning operations, including turning the cones and threading: metric, modular, pitch, and tool joints. The machine is equipped with two motorized four-jaw chuck diameters of 720mm/28”.
The machines have an automatic threading cycle. High drive power and rigidity of the machine, a wide range of spindle speeds, and feeds allow full use of the advanced tools for processing different materials.