Stanko 6R83SH Mill
$6,500.00 Sale • Save
This machine combines a cast iron column for maximum strength and rigidity with a one-piece cast knee supporting a heavy-duty table. This ensures a high degree of accuracy and superior work finish.
- Automatic table cycle on 3-axis with back-lash eliminator
- Provision for power drive to the rotary table and dividing head.
- Dial-type selection of the wide range of speed and feeds.
- Rapid traverse on all three axes
- Spindle inching control horizontally
- Hardened and ground spindle gears.
- Lubrication of knee, table and saddle ways by plunger pump.
- Dual control stations for ease of operation.
- Built-in coolant system.
- A wide range of optional equipment extends the versatility of this machine.
- Overarm swivel spindle nose to table: 160 – 580mm
- Horizontal spindle axis to table range: 30 – 450mm
- Overarm spindle axis to 1 vertical column ways range horizontal spindle axis to bottom of overarm: 190mm
- Working surface: 1600 x 400mm
- Max. workpiece weight: 630kg
- Travel Longitudinal: 1000mm
- Travel Cross: 400m
- Travel Vertical: 420mm
- Max. angle of spindle longitudinal direction: 360 degrees
- Max. angle of spindle Cross direction: +45 – 90 degrees
- Max. quill travel: 80mm
- Spindle nose: 40 Taper
- Spindle nose: 50 Taper
- No. of horizontal spindle speed: 18 (31 – 1600rpm)
- Overarm spindle speed: 11 (50 – 1600rpm)
- No. of table feeds: 18
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 2,500mm x 252mm x 2,040mm